Thursday, March 20, 2008

Assignment 5: Wedding Card Draft

Here is my first 2 drafts of the love theme assignment. I had decided to create wedding invitation card for my good friend, Qq. Her wedding is in July thus it is confirm the actual design will get to print out :) I had chosen 2 different looks with each unqiue colour scheme.

Comments On Design 1

The colour scheme is good and very soft. The overall feel gives a very comfortable and serene look.

Comments on Design 2

Image might not look good. However the whole colour scheme gives a very classic looking card. The line theme gives a very nice finishing.

My thoughts that I may combined the 2 concepts together. The colour scheme will be using Design 2 but with a softer tone like Design 1. Image will be taken off and will use other kind of simple graphics.

Alfred suggest that i can do a more different kind of direction of love card. I thought about it and to my surprise I saw a "break up" Card. Kind of unexpected. Fresh but I still very much prefer Love in a positive direction. So sorry, no fresh idea from me :) I am quite happy and contented to further improve on the wedding invitation card.

No comments: